The Original First Monday Park is open to shoppers from dawn to dusk Thursday through Sunday before the first Monday of every month. First Monday takes place every month, regardless of the weather.
No. Admission is free.
ATM’s may be found at the following locations:
- Inside the Civic Center
- Arbor Food Court
- Baked Potatoe Restaurant
- Trade Centers II, III and IV
- In the Breezeway between Arbor III and Trade Centers I and II
City of Canton parking is available for the Original First Monday Park at a cost of $5 per vehicle at the following locations:
- West Gate Entrance on FM 859 (Exit 526 off I-20) Buses should use the West Gate Entrance.
- Near the Civic Center on Flea Market Road off SH 64.
- Off Highway 64 at our new South Gate Entrance
- VIP parking is available for $10 per vehicle at the Main Gate entrance at 110 Groves Street.
Additional parking is available on Hwy 19 and in the downtown area for about $5 per vehicle.
Handicapped parking is available at the Main Gate and Log Cabin. Scooters may be rented inside every main entrance.
Tour groups are welcome and encouraged to contact the Log Cabin Office prior to their trip (903-567-6556).
No. Animals are sold in Dog Alley, which is located on the Southeast corner of Hwys 19 and 64.
Contact the Canton Visitors’ Bureau at 903-567-1851 for lodging information. The City of Canton is not affiliated with any lodging business, nor does it make any guarantee as to the quality of businesses listed on the CVB or any other website.